Here at All Saints, we value our staff. We do this by having sensible policies and clear systems and procedures.
- We do not expect staff to write endless feedback to students. We do not do WWW or EBI but instead have a fast whole class feedback approach and live marking.
- We do not expect you to set homework. This is already planned and set for you with our ‘Need to Know’ Booklets.
- You will not be expected to attend pointless meetings. We value CPD time and to that extent have weekly department and whole staff CPD.
- We do not grade lessons or have formal observations. Instead we invest in incremental coaching, where all staff have a trained coach to watch parts of a lesson and feedback. You will get more out of this than any formal observation or training course.
- We value our future leaders and, along with the Ted Wragg Multi-Academy Trust, we invest in the talent development of our staff.
- Your lessons won’t be disrupted by poor behaviour as we have a place where students go if they can’t focus in your lesson.
- We offer a free work laptop to all staff.
- Lesson resources are prepared for you, using high quality schemes of learning developed by expert leaders across our school and the Trust. We use booklets in lessons for students to work in, fully resourced. You will be free to deliver these how you please, but there is no need or expectation to be planning every night of the week!